Last Updated: [11/14/2023]
What are Cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are stored on your device (computer, tablet, smartphone) when you visit a website. They are widely used to make websites work more efficiently, enhance user experience, and provide information to website owners.
- Essential Cookies: These cookies are necessary for the website to function properly. They enable core functionality, such as security, network management, and accessibility.
- Performance Cookies: We use these cookies to analyze how visitors use our website, assess its performance, and improve its functionality. These cookies collect information about how visitors interact with the site, including which pages are visited most often.
- Functional Cookies: These cookies allow the website to remember choices you make (such as your username, language, or region) and provide enhanced, more personalized features.
You can control and manage cookies in various ways. Please note that disabling certain cookies may affect the functionality of the website.
- Browser Settings: Most browsers allow you to control cookies through their settings. You can usually find these settings in the “Options” or “Preferences” menu of your browser.
- Opt-Out Tools: You can opt out of certain cookies by using online tools provided by some advertising companies.
Changes to This Policy
WorkTipper may update this Cookies Policy from time to time to reflect changes in our practices or for other operational, legal, or regulatory reasons. We encourage you to review this policy periodically for any updates.
If you have any questions or concerns about our Cookies Policy, please contact us at [firstname.lastname@example.org].
Thank you for using WorkTipper and for taking the time to read our Cookies Policy.